<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, January 12, 2007

The search continues! And Salsa! 

Saw an apartment I didn't hate today. The only thing I am hesitant about is the rent, and that is only because I have never lived on my own before, and have always shared the rent with someone else. I realize that I will have to trade thriftiness for satisfactory living conditions, but whatever. I was initially thinking of getting a bachelor's suite, because I liked Sharon's place when she was living in one, and they are a bit cheaper. After giving it some thought, though, I do need at least a one-bedroom. If I lived in a bachelor's suite, I would become soooo lazy, since no matter what part of the room/apartment I went to, my bed would be right there, and look so inviting, and be so warm and comfy.... So, I have vetoed the idea of a bachelor suite. Also, I think Alfalfa would grow weary of me in a bachelor, never being able to get alone time.... or maybe she'd like someone always being there, I dunno! She is a freakishly needy cat some days. Speaking of which, I really have to clean her cat box today before I go to sleep....

P.S. Bought some sandwich pocket thingies, and shoved in some turkey, cheese, lettuce, green pepper, and salsa, and I have decided that salsa makes everything taste better. I approve of my new creation!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?